~ derek@ocmaster ~

我的照片
怡保, 霹靂, Malaysia
喜欢炫耀寂寞,喜欢陌生拥抱,生人勿近,要不彼此沦落……

2007年7月19日星期四

nic .. i was in ipoh parade

hehe, on 13 july..my fren miss yap called me out to watch mr nic...he is her idol...then, three of us went to ipoh parade to watch the show...hav to say that there were so many students gathered at the lobby waiting for nic... most were in uniform lagi...so 'bik' (cantonese)

at sharp 3 pm...nic appeared and he started with the song sounds sumting like..."Prince"...
(my friend...ms yap.. told me since im not veli clear bout tat..lol...)

okok...finally...he sat down and signed for his fans...my fren ..ms yap bought the CD and got the signature....she looked damm excited....

nanana...this is the album...i was actually not around there when the fans lined up to get the signature...hwei ching and i went to OSIM and 'played' uPilot, uPapa, iGallop, uZap and etc...cuz my another friend is working there...haha....

ms hwei ching and ms yap wan yee snapping pic with the brand new album...

this is the album...swt...

没有评论: