~ derek@ocmaster ~

我的照片
怡保, 霹靂, Malaysia
喜欢炫耀寂寞,喜欢陌生拥抱,生人勿近,要不彼此沦落……

2007年5月10日星期四

Free-Hugs Campaign in Curtin






9 and 10 may were the most memorable days in my curtin life..huhu..couldn't believe that a really free-hugs campaign had been carried out in curtin campus..ya..we all need one..







freehugs campaign carried two main objectives..first, to pass my moral studies unit..hha..secondly, i think we really hav to spread our warmness to the cold society nowadays, 36.9 degree celcius..when is your last hug? oja and me shown below....


during the campaign, lecturers came and hugged my fellows members..due to the reason that we are in malaysia..and we should respect the country's culture and belief..so..although we strongly stated that only 'gals hug gals' and 'guy hugs guy'..but...haha..we totally forgot tat....








my fellow frens..free-huggers from left: viki, jimmy wong, kushy and ocmaster






kenneth and me shown below:

2 条评论:

May? 说...

hey chee meng...congrats for ur group's campaign...excellent job!

PheOn_SsY 说...

Chee Meng...Ur group's campaign rili gr8~ congrate...is amazing...hehe~~~ so as ours~~~ wakaka...